Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion The NEW FOT48 home

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #46836 |

FOT48 has been moved to a new web host, sitelutions.com

This is part of the natural growth of the memorial, a separation from it’s parent, Alpinezone.com.

A BIG thank you to Greg at Alpinezone whose time and effort and webspace was the major catalyst in creating this timeless endavour to those who were lost on 9/11 :flag:

And a SPECIAL thank you to those who donated funds to purchase the webspace. :flag: :flag:

Here’s to the ongoing memorial. NEVER FORGET!

-Stephen

Greg

@Stephen wrote:

A BIG thank you to Greg at Alpinezone whose time and effort and webspace was the major catalyst in creating this timeless endavour to those who were lost on 9/11 :flag:

You’re more than welcome. The separation from AlpineZone should be considered an evolution for the FOT48 event. It’s grown to the point where it should really exist as its own entity. I will still be playing a part in the memorial, mostly in a Webmaster capacity as well as a participant.

Stephen

Just a quick note on the webhost, sitelutions.com.

As you might have noticed, Sitelutions donates 10% of it’s profit to charity, and the owner of the site can pick a charity that they desire.

Out of the options given, I felt that the American Red Cross was most inline with the nature of our memorial. Therefore, I’ve chosen them to be the recipient for my account.

-Stephen

SilentCal

Wow! 😮

I love the new design. It is much more organized and will make the exact topic you seek easier to find.

From every mountain top 48 of 48 this year!

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

MichaelJ

Wicked!

Now I need to go through my pics and get a “Flag” avatar…
              😀

Stephen

Greg has uploaded some Emoticons. Thanks Greg!

-Stephen

Greg

:spin:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.