Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion thanks administrators and moderators

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
      #47240 |

without you guys this “thing of ours” probably wouldn’t happen, it is nice to see more & more people participating every year.
      and… thanks again guys, for letting me post the new york pictures in the gallery for another year (i do notice that they are being looked at quite a bit) – – since 9/11 will be on weekdays again i should be able to to participate in FOT48 again for the next few years.
      Ken

Stephen

Ken, it’s been a pleasure to have you as a part of this from afar! We look forward to having you with us again up in NH.

-Stephen

SilentCal

Thanks Ken. But my group can only take 1/48th of the credit. It’s the hikers that go out to the peaks that deserve the credit. This event has grown slowly but surely and hopefully it’s not an event that will be forgotten as time goes on.

Chris

It’s been a lot of fun from my perspective. I can’t imagine not doing this, so for me it’s a no brainer! I, of course, only have done a very small percentage of the work, so I extend my thanks to the Moderators (SIlentCal and MichaelJ in particular) for keeping things on track, Frodo for the patches and Stephen for doing most of the administration. Of course this site would probably be a FrontPage template if it weren’t for Greg. A great team effort all the way around.

Greg

@Chris wrote:

Of course this site would probably be a FrontPage template if it weren’t for Greg.

😳 The site was published with FrontPage, but at least I did design the layout… 😉

Stephen

What’s Frontpage?

You mean you can write webpages in something OTHER than Notepad? 💡

😆

-Stephen

Chris

Now THAT’S funny!
                  😆

hiker3791

Thanks to all for organizing, Planning and carrying out this event. It truly is amazing when so many of the participants are from near and far, all ages and abilities and most don’t even know each other. Great job.

MichaelJ

Notepad? What about “vi” … 🙂

Thank you, Ken and hiker3791 and all the participants. No matter what we organize, it’s the people who do it who make it real.

Stephen

@MichaelJ wrote:

Notepad? What about “vi” … 🙂

:laughing3:

Actually, I use “pico”…

-Stephen

MichaelJ

Do I need to drag out my copy of EDT?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.