Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Thank you, Alphazone.com!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
      #46772 |

A very special thank you to Larry at Alpha Solutions (http://www.alphazone.com) for stepping up to help us with the URL issue from Foster’s.

After contacting them, Larry devised a solution so that the incorrect URL (http://www.flags.alphazone.com) now forwards to the Alpinezone.com page.

Since Greg has placed a Flags Banner on the main Alpinezone.com page, this is a very reasonable solution.

Three cheers for Alpha Solutions! :beer: :beer: :beer:

-T

P.S. Greg, perhaps you could post the HTML for the banner so that people can add it to their webpage? (Yeah, I know the View Source thing… but not EVERYONE is 100% savy…)

Greg

This is great news! Thanks Larry!

@the8re wrote:

P.S. Greg, perhaps you could post the HTML for the banner so that people can add it to their webpage? (Yeah, I know the View Source thing… but not EVERYONE is 100% savy…)

If anyone is interested in placing the “banner” on their Web site, here is the code:

To learn more about the annual September 11 memorial hike to raise the American Flag on all 48 New Hampshire 4000'ers,

see the
        Flags on the 48 Web site.

MtnMagic

This is wondeful news! Thank you Larry!

The banner is an excellent thought!
          😀

Greg

I just checked the logs. On September 2 and 3 alone, there have been 98 redirects from the alphazone.com URL! That’s a pretty decent response!

LOMU

I just went to that site. No more redirect. But it was cool of them to do it at all.

Greg

@LOMU wrote:

I just went to that site. No more redirect. But it was cool of them to do it at all.

It’s not the main alphazone.com domain. It’s this URL:

http://www.flags.alphazone.com

It was a misprint in this article.

Stephen

@Greg wrote:

I just checked the logs. On September 2 and 3 alone, there have been 98 redirects from the alphazone.com URL! That’s a pretty decent response!

Oh, my! I just saw this note. That’s incredible. At least we’ve generated some interest from that article. Let’s see if the press release helps us.

-T

Greg

Make that 155 redirects which includes yesterday.

Greg

We’re up to 242 redirects. Thanks again the8re!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Thank you, Alphazone.com!!!’ is closed to new replies.