Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
      #47709 |

I just want to send out a quick thank you to all who are involved in this fantastic undertaking. My son Timmy (7) and I happened upon you somewhat by accident as we were having a father-son getaway this weekend. We climbed the Falling Waters trail up to Little Haystack, and crossed one of the flag bearers.

Timmy was 2 months old when the attack on 9-11 took place, and up to now he really didn’t know much about it other than, the flag at school was “not all the way up.”

I took this weekend as an opportunity to discuss the profound loss of some and the absolute heroism of others during a time that we won’t forget.

Again, thank you all for this remembrance, you can count on us to help keep this tradition alive.

lou2565

That was actually me and a couple guys on our team you ran into…it’s awesome to hear the “thank yous” and what not while participating in this event…it’s also a little bittersweet regarding the circumstances…glad you got to enjoy the great weather and be a part of this special day…hope to see you involved in the future.

-Lou C. :flag:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.