Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47437 |

My husband Peter and I did Jackson this year and decided we definitely wanted to attend the gathering afterwards.

When we arrived at the campground, it was a little like walking into a party and not knowing a single person in the room. Not for long though!

We were immediately greeted by Dirt Girl, who started introducing us around. Thanks to Jaytrek, Michael J, Sabrina, and lots of others who made us feel welcome. We eventually caught up with Chip, our leader on Jackson, and his family to say goodbye.

It was our 3rd year participating, and every year the event just gets better. Our thanks to the steering committee for all their efforts! See you next year.

MichaelJ

It was a pleasure to meet you both – thank you for dropping by and saying hi!

chip

Great to meet, hike and socialize with you and Peter, Gram !

Could someone post a list of all “known” campers and visitors at the KOA ? I was shaking hands faster than I could commit everyone’s name and face to memory !

TrekMan

I think I speak for most all of the Flume team in that it was good to see many of the “trail names” in person. Jaytrek, Magic & Ghost Dog, Stephen, Dirt_girl, Tom (from Tom), Sabrina, SilentCal & Kathy, Vickie etc. We had a good group ourselves there with 5 tents. Hope anyone who stopped by for a taste of the “Blueberry Flume” liked it.
            Thanks all … TrekMan :beer:

una_dogger

So nice to meet you and your husband, Gram!!!
              (and I’m happy he didn’t decide to retire in Florida!!!)

Thanks again for the fine CHEESE!!
              :beer:

Tee hee…

-Sabrina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2006 Post-Event Gathering’ is closed to new topics and replies.