Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #64747 |

We are planning on taking the Mount Tecumseh trail via Waterville trail. We are a Scout troop so our time may be a little slower planning about 2.5 hours up departing the trail head at about 0900.

StreetMedic

StreetMedic and yenmaster still a go. We have Scoutmember in our group as well. And a nice leisurely pace sounds great to us

taffarrell

Me and my nephew will be joining you! Looking forward to it!

Troop26J Russell

We will be heading up the trail from Waterville valley. Please keep in mind that our group is made up of Boy Scouts and our pace will be based on the slowest of our group.

Also because we are a Scout troop if any celebratory libations are to take place it needs to happen away from the Troop.

taffarrell

I will be happy with a slower pace and of course we will be respectful of the boys!

StreetMedic

What sort of help do you think you will need with hauling gear? My son and I can offer hands, of course, and there’s a chance my daughter may tag along with us, as well.

We’ll be up there before 9 and keep an eye out for a Scout troop at the trailhead. Then we’ll make ourselves known.

See ya’ there!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by StreetMedic.
                StreetMedic

Well done today, gents. Very professional group of Scouts you have there

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.