Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
      #47461 |

I think T-Shirts have been discussed before, but I’m thinking about them again – maybe for next year? Maybe to raise a little money for this site??

What has me thinking about this is that I’m working with a great T-shirt guy on a T-Shirt for an event I’m organizing. I’m getting two colors printing back and front on white shirts for 2.78 a shirt (400 ordered) + shipping for 50/50 cotton polyster. It costs more per item if you get 288 or less, I was quoted 2.61/piece for 500 or more. Colored shirts adds 1.30/shirt, cotton adds .36 per shirt. I’ve asked him what the pricing is for wicking shirts and will post the answer.

TrekMan

Great ideas … was thinking along those lines myself. I would be in favor or either a wicking t-shirt or a cotton polo shirt. The polo shirt would be more useable to wear to work and advertise the event.

pedxing

Cotton polo sounds like an interesting alternative. I like that or wicking – either would be more useful than the standard T-Shirt. I’ll report back when my current order is filled (in about 2 – 3 weeks I think), and when I get a price for wicking shirts. I may also ask about cotton polo.

MtnMagic

A wonderful idea ped, I’m all for it. We had red t-shirts with black for the text and logo last year. I’ll buy a polo And a t-shirt, please.

I was hoping to see you at the KOA c.g. this year. We’ve a lot of catching up to do, my friend. I trust everything is going well!

pedxing

Hey Magic… we took our soaked selves home and decided to skip KOA. I do look forward to the next hike.

I didn’t see those shirts. I was imagining white with the Flg on the front (maybe with a mountain, too). Is there a pic of the red and black ones somewhere?

MtnMagic

I’ll look. If someone else finds it first, please post it or the link.

MtnMagic

Hey ped,

The quickest photo I can find is in JayTrek’s posts or profile. Check out his avatar in his profile. It cost $10 and he had a few that he sold for $10. My size, medium, was long gone when I arrived at the Mooseland that year. The former Mooseland, hmm, how ironic!

pedxing

Yeah lots of irony… and I’m feeling stupid, too. I remember those shirts – and I had the same experience, none left in my size.

MtnMagic

T-shirts are just T-shirts. Hope to hike with you soon, once again, my brother!

pedxing

And Old brains are old brains. I’m getting a little CRS.

BTW: I’m going to this on Sunday – another patriotic type event (I’m representing the Phoenix Society which is being honored).

MtnMagic

The Phoenix Society is wonderful to be part of. Perhaps you’ll consider becoming 1 of the 3 board members whose terms expire this year. Just a nice thought, I wanted to mention.

ken

@pedxing wrote:

on white shirts

only problem with white is that it gets dirty looking after wearing a couple times…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.