Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #47350 |

It would be helpful if the names in the ‘Peaks’ list could be made into hiperlinks, so we could more easily contact people.

Names do not always correlate directly with handles on this board.

Can do?

Chris

Hi Tom,

Great suggestion! We’ve been lamenting this same issue for a couple years now, and we’ve stumbled over a couple things. One issue is that you’re not required to register for the forum to register to hike a peak. At some point we may be able to merge the sign-in process with the forum, but for now this would be a time consuming and technically challenging endeavor (my wife is already threatening me!) We’ll keep it in mind for the long winter months.

Also, as a peak coordinator, you should have received an email a couple weeks ago directing you to a page where you could email your team. PM me if you did not receive this.

tfr

@Chris wrote:

One issue is that you’re not required to register for the forum to register to hike a peak.

Also, as a peak coordinator, you should have received an email a couple weeks ago directing you to a page where you could email your team. PM me if you did not receive this.

Ok, I understand the problems. Personally, I think registration should be required.

For now, you could still try to correlate all the registered users on those long winter nights! 😀

Yes, I did get the email. Right now, it’s just Laurie and me. It was a suggestion based on last year, where I was unable to get a hold of a B.S. troop. And they never showed. 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.