Forums 2017 Flags on the 48 2017 Trips & Routes South Carter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #61417 |

South Carter group will be taking the Nineteen Mile and Carter Dome trails. Let’s plan on meeting at the Nineteen Mile trailhead around 7-7:30 am.

Elaine

mattlandry

I can’t wait, Elaine. Do you (we) need anything in regards to a flagpole, or flag? I may also go rogue for the descent, and head down Middle Carter / Imp. Thanks! ~Matt

sherpagrl207

Hi Matt. Happy to have you join us for the ascent.

We’re all set with the pole equipment and flag, as we were the coordinators for South Carter last year, too.

See you on the 9th!

Elaine

mattlandry

Thanks, Elaine. For the record, I’m not going to abandon you as well if anything needs to be taken down. I didn’t realize there’s only 3 of us headed up! This is my 7th flags event, so I’m very familiar with the event.

sherpagrl207

There are more than 3! A couple people have not officially signed up, but will be there. Glad to know we have a seasoned-pro, though. My partner and I were the peak coordinators last year so we’ll be using the same set-up, which, as you can imagine, is a bit creative given the lack of a view at South Carter. See you on Saturday!

KB1EHI

Hey Elaine!
                I didn’t see your suggestion that we meet up. We’re planning on starting at 7, with a Peak Time around 11. I don’t quite know where we are going to be anchoring the pole to, and wanted time to figure it out…

mattlandry

I needed to bow out, after all, Elaine. Sorry. Car issues. Have fun!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.