Forums 2006 Flags on the 48 2006 Trips & Routes skiguy on Jefferson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47326 |

Hi all,
      New to this forum and proud to be part of it! Psyched to be the coordinater for Jefferson :flag: for this years event. Hoping there might be some folks out there that would be into helping me out. I plan to Hike up and down the Caps Ridge trail off of the Jefferson Notch Road leaving around 8:00AM. Post here or PM me if your interested in helping out on the 9th.Also I donot know who covered this peak last year but I would be interested in how your flag was rigged; it would very helpful…Thanks!

Chris

Welcome skiguy! If the PC from last year doesn’t get back to you, PM me and I’ll track him/her down.

The summit of Jefferson is of course totally rocky, so you should have plenty of anchors to hold up your flag pole…

SilentCal

Skiguy, Check out the gallery from years past. Jefferson has a few entries. That could be helpful for figuring out how to rig something up.

skiguy

Thankyou BoB & Geri,
            I am very Happy to have some incredible folks along on this hike. If anyone can get the momentem going for this event it is these folks.Bob and Geri have so graciously donated their FLAG :flag: for my first time to be a coordinater for this event.Anyone else out there that wants to share our PRIDE 😀 is WELCOME!

skiguy

Again thankyou to those of you folks that have signed up for this peak…I really appreciate your help. I was on Moriah today looking at Jefferson thinking how great it’s going to be to be part of this event.We’ve already got some great folks signed up for this peak and I hope more of you can join us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2006 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.