Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Sign up soon !!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #47315 |

Woo-hoo !!
      I can hardly wait for the sign ups!! I can hardly wait to see old friends.
      :flag:
      News Flash:
      In case you weren’t watching… I have surrendered the 36′ telescopic poles, used on Zealand for the past two years, to a a fine woman with a serious hiking addiction!!
      😮
      I expect to participate elsewhere (not Zealand) this year by roaming about the peaks for the entire weekend!!!
      😀
      There are so many amazing people that have hiked this event in the past and to think I could be hangin out on some mountain top with them this year… very cool!
      :beer:

dirt_girl

SilentCal

Yes, sign-ups are around the corner. For those that have been around awhile, understand that we’ve come a long way in terms of the sign-in process. Many thanks to the volunteers who are the brains behind this.

The people make this event go. We all hike our own peaks but we hike as one for the day. I just hope our luck of good weather keeps going.

Should anyone be having any issues with sign-ins on Monday, do not hesitate to send me an e-mail or PM. I’ll try to help you as much as I can.

MtnMagic

I’m giving up Cabot to a dedicated Scout group whom I’m certain will never forget Unknown Pond and this whole experience. How wonderful!

We sign up for a peak in a few minutes. Another powerful flag event is about to happen. Looking so forward to this!!
          😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.