Forums 2010 Flags on the 48 2010 Post Event Gathering Post events? Anyone? Buehler?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
      #47867 |

I have the time this year and would love to gather at a place that serves some brew or a campground if a bunch of folks are getting together.

SilentCal

There has been some chatter about going to Truant’s in North Woodstock after the hike from my crew.

Johnskiismore

Well, I’ve told my crew that they can stop by my house for a bbq afterwards. This will include a few :beer: and a fire. If others would like to stop by let me know.

Scoutmaster

Is there a group rate this year at the Broken Branch KOA?

SilentCal

No Scoutmaster, I have not contacted that campground in two years.

TrekMan

In my humble opinion, that campground was only convenient for a few of the peaks, otherwise a long haul to the trailhead.

Scoutmaster

Looking to camp up north Fri and Sat night. HAve not made up my mind yet as to where.

Salty

Just to confirm, there will be a contigent heading over to Truant’s in Woodstock if anyone cares to join in.

Johnskiismore

@Salty wrote:

Just to confirm, there will be a contigent heading over to Truant’s in Woodstock if anyone cares to join in.

I think that’s where we’ll go as well.

Salty

@Johnskiismore wrote:

@Salty wrote:

Hope it’s not too out of the way from your ride home. 😉 😉

Rolly

I’ll likely join you guys there as well. I’m driving up solo and will be looking to grab a bite to eat before heading back home. Not sure when you guys are planning on being there but I figure I should get there at roughly 5:30 – 6:00

Johnskiismore

@Salty wrote:

@Johnskiismore wrote:

@Salty wrote:

Hope it’s not too out of the way from your ride home. 😉 😉

It’s a risky ride but I’m going for it!

:flag:

New Hampshire

Yeah, Truants as a post gather site…..FAIL. Perhaps not if we had given them notice to expect us, but showing up willy nilly overloaded them to the point that from when you ordered food and drink you MIGHT see it in 30 to 45 minutes. 😮 Some folks even jumped ship and walked up to Woodstock Inn. Hopefully we can find something better for next year.

Brian

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • The forum ‘2010 Post Event Gathering’ is closed to new topics and replies.