Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Patches available!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #47188 |

I am pleased to announce that patches are once again available to participants in this years memorial hike. There are 200 available (same design as 2003) free of charge on a first come, first served basis, and if you would like one please send an email request to:

FOT48patches@hotmail.com

Please include your name, mailing address, and qty (if your looking to get patches for your group)

Since there are only 200 patches, please don’t request one if you already have one, but if your patch is worn and discolored, then feel free to request a new one. We want to try and make sure the people who don’t have them have a chance to get them.

Thank you everyone for participating and making this memorial hike happen!

The FOT48 Steering Committee
      :flag: :flag: :flag:

Puck

Frodo

I emaileda request to you. I know you said it is free, however, somebody is paying for the patch and the postage. How do we reimburse this person?

Craig

Frodo

People like you have already reimbursed us by just stepping up and being a part of this memorial hike. A patch is just a small way of saying thanks.

Have a safe and memorable hike!

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Darwin

Thank you so much! You will eat and drink for free at mooseland!

–Shawn

Pucknuts

Guinness if I remember correctly. :beer:

MtnMagic

Thank you gigantically Frodo! You didn’t show up to collect your Guinness. My guess is your daughter was tired and she had school in the morning.

Blue skies to you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.