Forums 2017 Flags on the 48 2017 Trips & Routes Passaconaway

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #61441 |

I’d like to meet at the ferncroft lot by 7/715. Plan is to head up dicey mill trail. Book time is 3hr 45min so I figured if we start our way up by 730 we will have plenty of time to get things set up. Greta if we could still use that pole we discussed earlier that would be great. I know you also thought there was a flag we could use as well. If not I do have a 3×5 sized flag we can use.
      I’d like to add I typically hike with my dog, a yellow lab. She’s very friendly. If there’s any concerns with this let me know as I can make other arrangements as needed. Looking forward to participating in this event with everyone.
      Tyrel

Gwright74

Hello!

I still do have the retractable pole. It is for a tree saw so I think that will work. My husband says we can get the flag on it with rope or rope ties. If anyone has any rope to secure the pole to surrounding trees, that would help.

We also have a flag, too, but if you want to bring yours we can compare them at the Ferncroft parking lot and make a game day decision on which one to bring up.

I am so pleased to hear that you are bringing your dog! My crew is dog friendly and will be bringing one or two of our own. Very friendly, experienced trail dogs. Should make for a nice pack.

As far as the time, 7/715 seems a bit early to me but will defer to the group.

Thanks for reaching out!

Greta

Tyrel

Time was just done off book time. I have no problem meeting later. When would you and your group want to meet up at the trail head?

Gwright74

Let me check with them about the time and let you know. Def meet at trail head. Since my last posting I have managed to tweak my knee so maybe having extra time to get up to the top is not a bad idea.

Do you have rope to secure the pole to the surrounding trees?If not, I can swing in to the hardware store today/tonight. Let me know.

Thanks,
            Greta

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Gwright74.
            Tyrel

Yes I have rope that we can use. Whatever time you and your group come up with will work for me. That is as long as you guys aren’t trail runners ;). Hopefully your knee will feel better tomorrow.

Tyrel

Gwright74

Trail runners! oh no… not us. We have one billy goat but we usually keep her in check. 🙂

We decided to meet at the trail head at 730. See you then!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.