Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
      #64039 |

First off my apologies for not reaching out sooner.

My plan is to meet at the Lincoln woods parking area and head in from there. I do have a 3×5 flag and at this point i was just planning on doing a simple set up. Should anyone else have a set up we could use that would be great. I have not figured out the meet up time just yet as I cant remeber how long it took me to hike it a few years ago. I will post that here in a day or so. Any ideas or input is welcome. My pup will also be joing. If this is an issue with anyone in the group let me know.

Tyrel

Hey crew. After looking up the book times and looking at previous trip plans I’m suggesting we meet up at 530/545. I’d like to be on the trail at 6. I’m looking at doing the standard route Lincoln woods, franconia brook, Lincoln brook to owls head path. But if the grounp wants we can also do the black pond bushwhack if anyone is familiar.

As far as rigging goes I’m still planning a simple set up using just p-cord.

I’m hoping to be able to camp at Hancock campground right down the road friday and saturday if anyone wanted to do the same or just stop in after the hike for a drink or a rest before your drive home.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.