Forums 2015 Flags on the 48 2015 Trips & Routes Owl’s head

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
      #48374 |

Wondering if there’s a plan in place?
      Garrett, Spencer, Scott and I are over-nighters and plan on spending Friday night possibly at 13 falls tent site and all are welcome.
      Scott has a flag pole that packs well and can bring it.
      8)

Bugleboy

Brother Buzz and crew of merry madmen and women will go in at Lincoln woods Friday am (Carcamp off the Kanc thurs late) .. travel Franconia brook to 13 falls.. sat to owls head.. then out. (Maybe ) will have a flag capable of of flying above treetops… Bugleboy..

Brother Buzz

Hello all…..Brother Buzz here. Mark R. as you can see the earlier post we will be heading in early Friday morn to 13 Falls. Up and out to hit Owl’s Head by noon……I have a 25ft pole and the flag that has been on top of a few of the mtn tops with me ( I think this will be my 7th or 8th FOT48 )that I would like to rise above the trees ….. any and all Flags will be GREAT. It all depends on what Mother Nature gives us for the day if we hike out or stay in the woods one more night. It will be 1/4 mile’s 48th yahoo !!!!!! Looking forward to meeting all the brave hikers that head into Owl’s Head. Buzz :flag:

ScottK

Hello Everyone,
            Mark, Garrett, Spencer and I will likely be heading in Friday sometime. I have a flagpole that breaks down pretty good if we need to add it to BrotherBuzz’s to get the flag up and over the tree line. Give us a heads up if we need to bring or not. Let us know if anything else is needed.
            Thanks,
            ScottK

2014 Mt. Moosilauke
            2013 S. Kinsman
            2012 Mt. Garfield
            2011 Mt. Flume
            2010 N.Kinsman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘2015 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.