Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #47757 |

This message for Judy –

Just signing in for Peter and I who will be joining you on Osceola. We will be bringing a small poster to hang. It gives a description of the event and has pictures of prior years’ FOT48.

Let us know if you need anything else. It will be busy on Osceola!

dnewk

Gram,

I understand Judy has moved on to another peak, so I will be heading up with the flag with some family and friends from Plymouth, MA. Our US Rep is providing us with a flag that flew over the US Capitol. I just posted the route–up the Mount Osceola Trail via Tripoli Road, and we plan on meeting at the trail head at 9:00. If you have any questions, please let me know.

moonwater

Hi! My name is Jo and I’m signed up for Osceola, along with my neighbor Liz. If you can’t get your US Rep to get you a flag, let me know. I have a US flag that my husband flew in his jet when he was flying combat missions over Iraq in March ’03. I’m willing to bring it along if need be. Looking forward to the climb!!!

dnewk

Thanks Jo. I will let you know one way or another. I look forward to meeting you.

David

gram

David and Jo –
              It sounds like you’re all set with 2 great possibilities for flags to fly.

We plan on driving up from the Boston area Sat. AM and will try and be on the trail by 8:45. We tend to be “book time” hikers, but want to plan on a little extra time.

See you on the trail or at the top!

hikethesummits

Look forward to seeing your flag flying from North Tripyramid! Jason

SilentCal

Jason, Your best chance to see Osceola’s flag might not come from the summit but from the top of the North Slide.

moonwater

Thanks for a great outing today at the top of Mt Osceola. I’m glad the rain held off and we were able to stay dry! Thanks to Dave for organizing our hike and for bringing the flag and pole. Also, thanks for everyone who took time out of their weekend to be selfless and to remember 9/11 🙂

Looking forward to next year already!
                    Jo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘2009 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.