Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
      #46981 |

I picked up the name tags for the Mooseland this morning. You all hate ’em, but you’re gonna wear ’em. 8)

Don’t worry, they’re the nice kind that hang (no pins, no stickers). I’ll be collecting the hangers on the way out to re-use next year, so look for the box when you leave.

Stephen

Nice touch, thanks.

smitty77

@MichaelJ wrote:

I picked up the name tags for the Mooseland this morning. You all hate ’em, but you’re gonna wear ’em. 8)

I draw the line at 37 pieces of flair! 😆

MichaelJ

Be nice, or I’ll replace the tie strings with feather boas.
            😀

Little Bear

Michael J wrote:

Be nice, or I’ll replace the tie strings with feather boas.

Pink ones, please – that way I can be Princess Little Bear 😆

Outtabreath

Good work MichaelJ, can I get one of those Green smelly trees to hang around my neck too? I think everyone will appreciate it! 😀 😆

<—- Hey 2 Flags ! :flag: :flag:

ken

good idea – now i can put the faces with all the names that i keep seeing

summit1

@Smitty77 wrote:

I draw the line at 37 pieces of flair! 😆

😆 😆

Stephen

@ken wrote:

good idea – now i can put the faces with all the names that i keep seeing

The harder part is putting the real names together with the screen names.

Except for me and Greg, of course. And maybe MichaelJ.

-Stephen

TenPeaks

Are these pre-printed name tags? If not, then each participant can write down their real name and screen name.

Also, you may want some blank name tags for the folks who are attending, but did not sign up for a peak. For example, I’m showing up with 2 friends who are not on my peak registration information.

MichaelJ

They are pre-outlined with the logo and a line for name and a line for peak, which you’ll be writing yourself. It’s up to you if you want to write “Lisa (Alpinista)” or not.

TenPeaks

PERFECT!!!

SilentCal

Nice touch Michael. We may need to coordinate our efforts. :flag:

ken

>>The harder part is putting the real names together with the screen names.<<

i would think the screen name is what would go on the nametags since it is the name that everyone who doesn’t know you face to face would be familiar with (although it wouldn’t matter for me since both spell “ken”)

NH_Mtn_Hiker

@ken wrote:

>>The harder part is putting the real names together with the screen names.<<

i would think the screen name is what would go on the nametags since it is the name that everyone who doesn’t know you face to face would be familiar with (although it wouldn’t matter for me since both spell “ken”)

Good idea, but how about both?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • The forum ‘2004 Post-Event Gathering’ is closed to new topics and replies.