Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47848 |

My crew will be hiking to the summit of Moriah via the Stony Brook Trail and the Carter-Moriah Trail. We’ll be departing from the trailhead between 7 and 7:30 for a noon summit.

JMoltenbrey

Hey Feldmrschl,
        I am with a group from the Windham NH Fire Department that are hiking Moriah. Do you need any thing ie; Flag, poles, rope ect. for the summit. We have a tradition of flying a Fire Department Flag along with the American flag, I hope you won’t have a problem with that. Please let me know if you need anything, there should be between 6-and 12 of us in our group.

Feldmrschl

Hey J.

Nope, I don’t have a problem with that at all.

We won’t need anything extra. We have our own pole and flag and rope, but my pole is designed to fly the one flag I have. To fly yours, you’ll either have to bring your own equipment or we’ll have to jury rig something.

We’ll have six in our group. I’ll be the one wearing a camo jungle hat with pins stuck to it.

See ya there!

Travis

3 folks from Team Blais are coming with. But the book on this route is only about 3:00. Do you really want to leave at 7-7:30. As J and the rest of Windham Fire remember, we summitted Mt. Jeff last year around 10:00 in the morning and had to sit for 4 hours on top. In all events, we’ll leave from the trailhead around 8:30 and meet on top if necessary.

Travis

JMoltenbrey

Hi Travis,
              Great to see you guys are with us again. Looks like the weather will be more favorable for views this year. If we hang out at the summit a little it won’t be too bad.
              See you above the trees,
              Jay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2010 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.