I reached out to Chris. He reached out to the team lead. If we don’t hear something soon, I will be coming up with a plan and posting it here. I have a flag. We will need to jerryrig a flag pole though.
Sorry for the delay in the reply. Apparently I hadn’t recieved the email to validate my account (it went to spam) and I couldn’t log in.
In any case, I am planning on going up the Imp trail (north side by Imp profile) up to North Carter trail to Carter Moriah. We plan on being at the trail head around 7:30A. We have a 20 foot telescoping pole, 3 x5 flag, rope and tent spikes–so should be all set with the gear.