Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #46763 |

Has anyone posted on the AMC site yet? If not, then let’s do so… Probably Mountains and Molehills is the best folder to post in.

-T

Greg

There’s this thread from last month. Of course any thread over there can turn into some sort of political debate. That’s why I like this board better 😉 . It sees much less traffic, but the percentage of posts that are useful is probably higher. Just the facts, please! 🙂

Anyway, in the interest of spreading the word, feel free to bump that post or perhaps start a new one. I wouldn’t dare do it for fear of being labeled a spammer trying to promote AZ…

Greg

Here’s an interesting thread with links to some wild debate in the AMC HJ forum. Just thought I’d bring this up since we’ll probably face all this again as we get closer to the event…

Greg

Looks like some HJ folks are getting restless. Click. I can’t understand why everything over there turns into something political… 🙄

Greg

@Greg wrote:

Looks like some HJ folks are getting restless. Click. I can’t understand why everything over there turns into something political… 🙄

grizzlymama is out of control… :blink:

She’s really starting to grind my gears. :angry:

Stephen

Yeah, I finally had to post my word there. I’ve been avoiding getting into it with her, but just HAD to say something now.

-T

Greg

No kidding. I’m a be proponent of not feeding into trolls, but GM has obviously been posting on the board for a while and will probably never go away. So if you can’t beat them…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘Links’ is closed to new replies.