Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #48434 |

I see people have signed up for 2 peaks…We are trying to get a couple people to join us for Liberty but can’t. Can people make a decision on what peak they are hiking…..Thanks

Troop13-1
    Participant

that was me – had some confusion, not sure how to remove myself from the 2nd peak.

I’m the organizer for Mt. Liberty, and will be doing that hike. At the moment we are ‘full’, so please check back as others may cancel as we get closer to the date.

R. Kosman

Dick Bedard
    Participant

Hi R Kosman

I have a flag that I have flown on Garfield & S.Twin I would like to take

SilentCal

Let me know when one of your crew is online and I can remove the repeat hikers and you can sign up your own crew.

Josh King
    Participant

Rachael and Brian Boggia, will you be hiking Mt Liberty or Mt Osceola? You are both signed up for both peaks. Rachael, you are listed as the Peak Coordinator for Mt Osceola.

dmottram
    Participant

@SilentCal wrote:

Let me know when one of your crew is online and I can remove the repeat hikers and you can sign up your own crew.

I’m online… anytime you want to pull the trigger…

dmottram
    Participant

@SilentCal wrote:

I tried adding a hiker, the “peaks” page shows open, but when I attempt to add the hiker, the registration page says full…. hmmm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.