Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
      #47660 |

Hey everyone.

Once again the KOA Campground in Woodstock is allowing all FOT48 particpants to stay at a reduced price for the event.

Friday/Saturday (Sept 12-13).

Just mention at the office (registration) that you are with the event.

We will be at the “island”, just right of the camping office. Practically the first thing you see when you pull in.

You can access the large grill, pool, homebrew?, share stories, minature golf, pole dancing stories (wait that was last year 😆 ).

With the Mooseland gone, it is a great chance for a lot of FOT48 particpants to get together and share in the experience.

Stay the night(s) or stop by on Saturday.

Day vistors (Sat)…please see me when you get there.

Tent poles and Jimmy Buffett music highly appreciated! 😳

Peace.

TrekMan

Homebrew is in the works as we speak!
        :beer:

brianM

Hello – we tried to visit post-hike last year for a beer, but the campground wanted $10 each just to stop in an say hello. Is that the same this year?

bobandgeri

Brian – your always welcome to stop by TarryHo where some of us will be staying. See thread we just posted – no guest fee at TarryHo for visitors!

http://forums.flagsonthe48.org/viewtopic.php?t=2692

MichaelJ

We’ll be “taking care of” any guest fee – just see JayTrek if you come by the KOA.

una_dogger

:flag:

Just wondering:

-who’s planning on stopping by
                -if anyone is planning a Potluck or if its BYOF?

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new ones!

@bobandgeri wrote:

Brian – your always welcome to stop by TarryHo where some of us will be staying. See thread we just posted – no guest fee at TarryHo for visitors!

http://forums.flagsonthe48.org/viewtopic.php?t=2692

Wish I could be in two places at once! Have a great time BobandGeri and hope to see you soon!

Sabrina

TrekMan

It is official – the name of the brew this year is “Willey House SeptemberFset”. I will have bags of ice on it when we settle into the KOA and serve on Saturday after the hike when stories can be told. We will be in one of the Kabins this year.
                  BTW … Dirt and I have taste tested the brew just so none of you could POSSIBLY be disappointed. You will not be disappointed!
                  :beer: :beer: :beer:

MichaelJ

Will there be grills available? We’ll be late coming from Isolation and need to know if we need to get food on the way or not.

It’d be great if someone got a nice fire going in a good area for us all to gather around. 🙂

tfr

@una_dogger wrote:

-if anyone is planning a Potluck or if its BYOF?

We’ll be there Friday and Saturday nights. I’ll have a case of various IPAs to share, if you are interested! 😀

Jaytrek57

The grills will more than likely be availble. I will confirm on Friday when I get there.

If not I will bring my small bar-b-que.

I’m sure there will be a fire…I will also bring some wood.

I’m also bringing my laptop…they have pretty good wireless and can check this site for any last minute changes. Also..baseball scores. 😉

peace.

ps…can’t wait. :flag:

McRat

Planning on heading up Friday night, probably arrive after dark.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

McRat

Scratch that last post. Car trouble. :angry:

SilentCal

Grace and I will be stopping by sometime tonight.

If I’m not mistaken, the KOA has a large grill to use near the horseshoe pits under a large tent.

una_dogger

Tom — how could I say no to IPAs??
                                We’ll be arriving sometime saturday after suppertime — decided to get food on the way down — looking forward to a warm fire, friends and a couple IPAs

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • The forum ‘2008 Post Event Gathering’ is closed to new topics and replies.