Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Summit Reports It’s official!!! All 48 were covered!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #47018 |

With a final e-mail response today, we’ve confirmed flags on ALL 48 4000′ peaks.

Hopefully we will have pictures from all peaks in our gallery for all to see.

Thank you again to all who made this such a successful event!

-Stephen
      and the rest of the FOT48 Admin Team

MichaelJ

Woo-hoo! Way to go, everyone!!!!!!!!!

TenPeaks

Congratulations! While I was on top of Mt. Field several hikers asked me if flags were flying on all 48 peaks. Of course I told them yes. Last night I noticed that pictures from 34 peaks have been posted (not counting the Mooseland and Marcy pics). This is more photo albums than both of the last two years.

Greg

That is great news. Way to go everybody!

SilentCal

OUTSTANDING! :flag:

To be able to say that all 48 were covered is a testament to those who hiked that day and in all previous events. It can only get better.

TrekMan

Does anyone have the number of peaks covered in the previous years? I guess I know that 2001 was Liberty alone, right?

Good Job this year ALL! 8)

Frodo

Trekman,

By my numbers, 37 were confirmed for 2003, and 39 were confirmed for 2002, though in 2002 the numbers are based on website feedback and voluntary emails responses (we never tried to contact anyone for confirmation), so the actual number is probably higher.. :flag: :flag:

pedxing

Excellent! – kudos to the organizers and everyone who participated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘2004 Summit Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.