Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion I broke my digital camera so…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
      #47197 |

I’ll be relying on many of you monday morning for pictures since who knows how long it will take to develop my film.

Though, im sure I’ll be impatient and stop at a 1 hour photo shop on the way home 😀

Can’t wait for the weekend!

SilentCal

Not to worry, mine will be late as well, I won’t get home to upload them until the 18th…..

MichaelJ

I’ll do what I can, but it’ll be a short week for me as I head up next Thursday for a long weekend in Vermont, so you might have to wait until after the 18th for my shots as well.

Stephen

If you bring your camera cables, I’ll bring my laptop to the Mooseland so anyone can d/l pictures to my system and I can put them on the web when I get home.

MichaelJ

I’m shooting in RAW so I’ll have to process them myself, but anyone else should consider doing this.

Reed

Digital SLR Mike?

MichaelJ

Ayup. Canon Rebel. I don’t have the best lenses in the world, but I’ll get some good glass for it eventually. 🙂

Reed

Thats a fine camera. Once i scrounge up some $, i’ll be getting myself a rebel since my room mate collects lenses for his.

MichaelJ

The new Rebel XT (the 350D) is a SWEET improvement over the existing Rebel. It is worth it to pay for one of those instead of getting a cheaper, discontinued 300D like I have.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.