I was just about to make a thread asking this question after checking the weather forecast. Let’s all hope it turns east and blows out to sea!
However, if not… is there any possibility of switching to Saturday in the event the hurricane tracks this way? Looks like Friday it is forecasted to be off the Carolinas. Or would the event definitely be cancelled?
edit: The latest track is showing it will be skimming the Cape late Friday into Saturday and be out to sea on Sunday :beer: