Forums Flags on the 48 Information Pictures How to post and highlight 2011 photos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #48016 |

1. Register and/or Login to the forums if you haven’t already done so
      2. Go to the Gallery and click on the 2011 Gallery
      3. Select the album corresponding to your peak. (It may be on a different page than the first.)
      4. Select Add photos from the << admin options >> pull-down menu to upload images to your album (you will need to allow popups for this). From the “Add Photos” window, be sure to select either Form (if uploading from your local computer) or URL (if uploading images from another Web site). You can try the Gallery Remote Applet option but it sometimes fails when the Gallery software is embedded in the forum software.
      5. Once the images are uploaded, you can change the captions by selecting “Edit Caption” from the drop-down list beneath each image. Selecting “Set as highlight” will cause the respective image to be the one that highlights your nested album in the 2010 gallery.

If you need any other help, or if you experience any problems, please post here or PM me.

lulubelle

I’m trying to load pictures for Whiteface 2012 and I don’t see any “admin” icon you refer to to load them. Is the system down? Id love to get these pictures up.

MichaelJ

Chris has been working to try to update the site and get the galleries working again. Right now my understanding is that there are issues with the back end of the system (for example, I see memory limit errors from the web server).

CTTrampers

I followed the instructions, but can’t seem to post a highlight picture for the North Hancock album. All it shows is (highlight) but no picture. Help! :flag: 🙂

Darin Gagne

@CTTrampers wrote:

I followed the instructions, but can’t seem to post a highlight picture for the North Hancock album. All it shows is (highlight) but no picture. Help! :flag: 🙂

I tried using the first picture in the Hancock folder but it wouldn’t work. I then tried the other picture of the flag and it worked the first try.

CTTrampers

I Will try again,

Thanks!

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.