1. Register and/or Login to the forums if you haven’t already done so
2. Go to the Gallery and click on the 2010 Gallery
3. Select the album corresponding to your peak. (It may be on a different page than the first.)
4. Select Add photos from the << admin options >> pull-down menu to upload images to your album (you will need to allow popups for this). From the “Add Photos” window, be sure to select either Form (if uploading from your local computer) or URL (if uploading images from another Web site). You can try the Gallery Remote Applet option but it sometimes fails when the Gallery software is embedded in the forum software.
5. Once the images are uploaded, you can change the captions by selecting “Edit Caption” from the drop-down list beneath each image. Selecting “Set as highlight” will cause the respective image to be the one that highlights your nested album in the 2010 gallery.
If you need any other help, or if you experience any problems, please post here or PM me.