Forums Flags on the 48 Information Pictures How to Post 2008 Photos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #47706 |
      1. Register and/or Login to the forums if you haven’t already done so
      2. Go to the Gallery and click on the Album: 2008 Flags on the 48.
      3. Select the album corresponding to your peak. (It may be on a different page than the first.)
      4. Select add photos from the << admin options >> pull-down menu to upload images to your album (you will need to allow popups for this). From the “Add Photos” window, be sure to select either Form (if uploading from your local computer) or URL (if uploading images from another Web site). You can try the Gallery Remote Applet option but it sometimes fails when the Gallery software is embedded in the forum software.
      5. Once the images are uploaded, you can change the captions by selecting “Edit Caption” from the drop-down list beneath each image. Selecting “Set as Highlight” will cause the respective image to be the one that highlights your nested album in the 2007 gallery.

If you need any other help, or if you experience any problems, please post here or PM me.

Team Davey

Chris,

I don’t have the “set highlight option” or the “move” option in the pull down menu on North Twin Gallery.

Can you help me out.

Thx’s

Dave

Chris

Double check to make sure you’re logged in, I’ve checked with my account and they’re there. Let me know if you’re still having issues.

Team Davey

All-set Thanks….

Dave

Feldmrschl

How do I go about rearranging the order of the photos? I tried move, but got a message stating that I don’t have permissions to do that.

TrekMan

Is there any way you can fixup the gallery so that the 2008 pics are at the top of the list? They are all in order of year but the latest ones which are at the bottom and on the 2nd page. Am I whining?? Apologize but it seems logical (I am an engineer).
                Thanks for listening. Trekman

Chris

I’m currently struggling with the Gallery, it’s old technology that I’m hoping to replace very soon. I’ve tried to move the 2008 album and it won’t budge. Not sure why…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.