Forums Flags on the 48 Information Pictures How long do your pictures take….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
      #46898 |

Thought this might be interesting.

Plus i want to get 50 posts before this event. 😉

Greg

We’ll be hiking out of the Pemi Sunday morning to head home to CT. I should be able to get the pics uploaded Sunday night.

smitty77

I chose Monday morning because the computer at home is slow as death. :angry:

However, if Max uploads them I would say sometime Sunday. Lucky duck just got himself some cable broadband…

I can’t wait for this trip!

SilentCal

hmm. I’m not really sure. I’ll be away until the 20th, So I won’t have access to my PC. But if i have a rainy day between the 11th and 20th maybe I’ll go to the library and send them from there.

MtnMagic

I voted for Sunday night just in case they are not uploaded Saturday night.

Looking forward to the event day and night

Cheers!

MichaelJ

Monday morning because Sunday I will be driving home in the morning and out at a friend’s bbq in the afternoon…
                :beer:

Stephen

Based on the fact that we had over 100,000 hits on 9/13, I’m thinking that the Monday after the hike is the big day to upload pics…

-Stephen

MtnMagic

Great! Now I wonder how huge it’ll be next year with a press release sent to New England newspapers.

ken

they are almost instant (digital camera) but after driving 300 miles north, i spent 2 days hiking (flew the flag saturday, hiked franconia ridge sunday)i put almost 200 pictures in the computer sunday night & adjusted brightness & contrast – posted monday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘How long do your pictures take….’ is closed to new replies.