Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
      #48083 |

Welcome Team Hale Members

No big surprise that we will take the 2.2 mile ascent up the Hale Brook Trail and return the same way. My preference will be to leave early and give ourselves plenty of time to get there and set up. I am not the fastest hiker and the poles will slow the pace somewhat.

So that we can set a start time and hike as a team, What pace is reasonable for you?

I am the absolutley LEAST mechanical or technically inclined person so if you have any flag ideas I absolutely welcome (insert encourage please please please)any and all. I’ll check out the prior year galleries for Hale for some plagerized ideas also.

Looking forward to Hiking Hale with you.
      Do you have any special memorial you would like to bring? or special moments of rememberance that you would like to include?

Please don’t hesitate to email me:
      Sharon_Ferris@idealconcreteblock.com

Sharon
      Team Moosilauke 2011
      Team Hale 2012

Dick B.

This is my 1st time hiking for Flags on the 48…I am looking forward to it.My hike for me is in honor of Firemen from Engine 33 Ladder 9 …I know one of the survivor & they lost 10 men in the collapsed.

See everyone on the 8th

Sharon

Is anyone available to lead team Hale? I’ve had a family emergency. Currently in Florida and not really sure about what will happen in the next couple of weeks. Thank you

Darwin

Hi my name is Shawn and I will be taking over as pc for Mt.Hale. I will stick with the origanal game plan of Hale brook trail and I will bring the flag and pole that I have been using in years past. If anyone has a flag or pole setup they would like to use thats great too! My screen name on this site is Darwin if you wish to pm me with any questions or concerns. Oh I almost forgot about a meeting time! We did this peak last year and 9am was definatly early enough to hit the summit well before noon if that is ok with everyone else.I am looking forward to meeting all of you that signed up for the hike!

SilentCal

Thanks Darwin for the pickup. We’ll get the names straightened out on the peak list at the next update. :flag:

Dick B.

Well 9am sounds OK to me …Looking forward to it

Sharon

Thank you again for taking over the lead. At this point in time I am back in MA and still hoping to hike with the team. I will update later in the week if I need to change that, otherwise I will be at the trailhead by 9.

Thank You Again

Dick B.

Muchado & I plan to be at trailhead around 8am…we will be down 1 person Doug Stewart can’t make it ….See everyone saturday morn. Hope weather will cooperate

Sharon

Unfortunately heading back to Florida. I will be unable to hike.

Dick B.

Well we had 1 cancellation but I think I have recruited another person 😆

See you in the am :flag:

Dick B.

Here’s a pic of banner….I hope this works

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • The forum ‘2012 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.