Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion FOT48 New Format ? ? ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #57328 |

I realize this is brand new so I’m sure there are bugs to be worked out. Things to add. I saw the question about avatars, that’s too bad. How about signatures? I don’t see that in profiles anywhere. Also, no more gallery of years past? Lastly, things seem a little slow. I’m sure there’s not much activity here right now and pages are slow to load. Hope it’s not that when several hundred are on at once. And last but not least, no emojis. 😉

Thanks,
      Joe

Chris

Yup, we’re working on all of that Joe. The signatures require a plugin, I have to research emojis, and the gallery is in the process of being rebuilt. I needed to get the site up for registration, so these were sacrifices I needed to make to get that done. It will improve over time.

Thanks,
        Chris

JustJoe

Another thing I’m not seeing is PM’s/messages anywhere. When a peak coordinator contacts the group is it all done by through our personal e-mail addresses?

Thanks’
          Joe

Hollis Potter

Hope Chris doesn’t mind that I pop in, though I’m a first-year Flags hiker:

Hi Joe, check the sign-up page – I can message my coordinator, and he can message the whole team from there. If you CAN’T, there’s a hiccup!

dmcosker

Not a big fan of this format. Had to reset my password about three times. Seems to be working ok now.

Troop 11

With all this said…thank you to the team that keeps this event running.
                I am a leader of a Boy Scout Troop which did not really like to buy into hikling :-(, but this event has changed their attitude completely!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.