Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47833 |

I was wondering how people feel about getting family members involved in the project. My cousin FF Chris Pickford died and my Aunt was looking to get involved. Would anyone be willing to concede her Cannon so she could take the tram up? She is getting depressed with the same ground zero memorial. My cousin David, Chris’s brother would also like to participate.
      :flag:

New Hampshire

Hello and welcome!

When signups open we reserve Cannon, Washington and Wildcat D for those who do not hike or are unable to physically climb the peak but wish to participate in this event (because all three have means of getting to the summit other than under human power.) We should be able to grant your request, but either way she would be welome on the top no matter who was the peak coordinator.

Brian

Panchito

Cool. I dropped a few emails as well. She is very much looking forward to this. thanks

SilentCal

Consider it reserved. I’ll do what I can to make it happen. If the weather cooperates, Your aunt and your group should be able to see some other flags from nearby peaks.

We are VERY glad to be able to help out. We reserve these three peaks for just this type of circumstance.

Welcome Aboard! :flag:

Panchito

Thanks Cal, good looking out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.