Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #64746 |

Most of us are staying at the Highland Center so therefore we will meet there and most likely head out between 8:15 – 8:30. We will hike Edmands Path to the summit.

Honordad

Good Morning Sherpa Tom

My name is Diane and I will be part of your group going up Eisenhower. Do you need help carrying anything? My nephew is joining us as well and he would be honored to help. His bother is in the military and he is a boyscout.

Looking forward to next weekend

Diane

Sherpa Tom

Diane, we have everything covered with equipment, etc. Look forward to meeting you and joining our group. Let’s hope for good weather.

Mtnchik76

Hi! If starting at Highland Center does this mean you plan on a road walk on Mt. Clinton Rd or will folks then drive to the parking at the Edmands Path trail head? Just trying to plan accordingly! Thanks!

Sherpa Tom

The plan right now is to leave the HC after breakfast at around 8:15 but more importantly, be at the Edmands Path trailhead, off Clinton Road at 8:30 and leave no later than 8:45. We have a rather large group so we will try to stay together for the most part, no setting any speed records. If you know you will be late, let me know. 508-505-8288. Thanks,

SherpaTom

anita

Hi! Can I still sign in, or I can join the team with out signing?

Sherpa Tom

Anita, I believe the actual sign-up for this mountain is actually full but you are more than welcome to join our group. We are a rather large one so when we arrive ask for SherpaTom or Natasha

Mtnchik76

Thanks! We are fairly local so we will meet you at the trail! Kids are beyond excited! Me too! Eisenhower is one of our favorites, such an honor.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.