Forums 2011 Flags on the 48 2011 Trips & Routes East Osceola, anyone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #48007 |

OK, I presume we’ll be starting from the Tripoli Rd trailhead, since access from the north is not possible due to 302 being closed. Has anyone heard a peep about whether we have a flag and such, meeting time, etc?

Tmax

Sorry – I’m just getting back from vacation! I have two flags that I fly every year and the pole systems for them. I am a slow hiker so I plan on starting out from Tripoli road at around 7:00 am. This gives me the opportunity for a leisurely pace and a little time on top of Osceola before heading over to East peak. I’m sure folks who want a later start time will catch me along the way 😀

TMax

BunnehDr

No problem TMax, we just got a little worried. Hope your vacation was nice and relaxing! MackMom and I had been setting up backup plans, but it looks like you were thinking the exact same thing we were – 7am start from the Tripoli trailhead. MackMom has a flag setup too, perhaps we can compare them and pick which one(s) to bring. She also has some patriotic bunting to decorate the trees. I am bringing baked goodness and tea 😀
          BTW, I’m still not listed under E. Osceola yet (swapping from Jefferson), so we have one more person than the peaks list indicates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘2011 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.