Forums Flags on the 48 Information Pictures Early Report on the Documentary

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #47224 |

First of all, thank you!

As the film crews start to trickle back from the woods (some took a few extra days off from their jobs), I’m getting to look at some great footage.

Flags flying on Liberty, Cannon, and Wildcat, with footage from another hiker on Lafayette. Digital stills from Monroe (after a horrific video camera accident)….and we’re looking for more.

If anyone has any video footage, feel free to contact me at mooka27@yahoo.com.

We’ll keep you updated as we begin the process of putting this film together!

David

MichaelJ

David,

If there are any pictures in the gallery that you’d like to use, the administrators have the power to look at who uploaded any given picture so you can contact them for rights as necessary. So just let Stephen or Chris know in a PM which pictures to check.

Oh, Stephen & Chris … that okay with you? 😀

Stephen

Yup. I’ve got some movie clips to send along too. Not sure if they are worth anything.

-Stephen

SilentCal

I have a quicktime movie of the Star Spangled Banner being played on a clarinet on Monroe from last year. I don’t know how to upload it though.

Chris

@SilentCal wrote:

I have a quicktime movie of the Star Spangled Banner being played on a clarinet on Monroe from last year. I don’t know how to upload it though.

You can upload it just like a photo in the related gallery album. Ain’t Gallery cool?!

@MichaelJ wrote:

Oh, Stephen & Chris … that okay with you?

Yup! :beer:

SilentCal

Okay Once I find it. It’s buried on a cd somewhere. Do I put it under last years Monroe 2004

Jaytrek57

Just putting it out there.

If there is going to be a “premier” of the documentary I will hopefully be there no matter where/when.

If there is interest, my wife and I are willing to host a premier for folks in the Boston area. Plenty of room in the lodge (100-125) and perhaps it can be turned into a Saturday get-together type of event, we have plenty of room for tenting. Magic, Cal, and MJ can probably attest to that. Pot luck dinner? Chance to hang out?

Again, I know it’s down the road a bit, but thought I’d put it out there.

Plus, I need to kick Magic’s A** again in chess!! 😉

Peace.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.