Forums 2015 Flags on the 48 2015 Trips & Routes Carter Dome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #48379 |

Our group will be hiking up the 19 mile Brook trail to the Carter Dome trail bringing a flag to fly proudly. Looking forward to beautiful day.

JohannaVienneau

This is the first year I am participating. I told two hiking friends about it, and they signed up as well. They also booked staying at the Carter hut for Friday night. I would like to go up early with them and stay at the hut as well. Is there any way we can get some of the stuff that needs to be carried up ahead of time so we can bring it to the hut on Friday night and do our share of the lugging?
        Johanna

JoAnne Murphy

Hi Lisa,
          I will be staying at the hut on Friday evening. I was wondering what time you plan to start hiking to the summit?

Shawn D

I am hoping the crew at the hut, had a nice climb and memorial on the Dome. Unfortunately, I had to bail out Saturday morning and head out from the hut. Little sleep and a case of the wobble knees had me heading out after breakfast. 🙁 Met the Windham crew heading up as I was heading out. Hope all made the Dome and enjoyed a beautiful day. Looking forward to the gallery pics, there is always next year..

JMoltenbrey

Hello All,
              Team Windham Fire will be coming up 19 Mile Brook. We will be easy to spot, the 2 fat guys with our dogs.(Plus the Jackson Family honorary team members) We are hiking with a group from Salem Fire that are all spry and fit so they will undoubtedly summit before us. Thanks to all who are making this effort and proving that we will “Never Forget”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2015 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.