Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #48187 |

Hello Carrigain team! I was talking with Dome, who is in our group and we thought that the Signal Ridge trail made the most sense. Book time is about 4:15, but I understand there’s a trail re-route that will add time to our trip, so let’s call it 4:30. That means we should leave the trailhead at 7:00 to be safe.

If anyone has thoughts on a different route, let me know. I’ve got a large flag and flag pole ready to go, but I’m open to new methods and flags as well.

We’re planning to camp over night on Friday and Saturday, but we’re not sure which campground yet. The whole team is cordially invited to join us!

Thanks,
      Chris
      :flag:

Chris

Carrigain team, a few of us are staying at the Crawford Notch campground, in case you’d like to join us. We’ll be there Friday and Saturday nights. PM me if you want to know which site we’re on.

Chris

jack rabbit slim

7 sounds good. I look forward to the adventure. The reroute is very easy and only adds about .1 mile. Was just there 2 weeks ago.

2012- Middle Trypiramid
          2011- Bond
          2010- started hiking 😀

Brother Buzz

Hello Chris… Brother Buzz here. Only a few more days till the flag fly…yahoo. Chris this will be at least number 6 flags on the 48 for myself and looking forward to it. We have a group of at least 5 hiking in. My wife and I like to camp on the trail ( don,t tell anyone LOL ) so we will meet you on the trail or on the fire tower for sure. Would you like us to bring anything ???? We will be hiking the same trail as you are and I am sure many other hikers and lets hope for a few # 48 hikers !!!!

Chris

Hola Brother! I like your plan, and I can’t say I blame you, there’s nothing like camping in the wilderness! We have everything we need for getting the flag up, so if you (or anyone else) wants to add to what we have, that would be most excellent. We had a Brazilian flag a couple years ago that looked great (we had a Brazilian friend hiking with us too) so I’m up for anything.

I did see that they’re going to be working on the fire tower this week, so we may not even be able to get up onto it. 🙁 Fingers crossed that they finish early.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2013 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.