Forums 2006 Flags on the 48 2006 Trips & Routes Cards and Mission Statements are available!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
      #47404 |

I will be at the Broken Branch KOA Campground (along with a collection of other Fot48 hikers; see other posts in this forum). On Friday evening before the event I will have available with me one dozen laminated, full-color 8.5″x11″ mission statements, suitable for bringing to your peak, tying onto your pack and/or onto your flagpole guy lines (similar to this).

I will also have a significant number of business cards, each bearing an image of the flag on Mt. Liberty and the hike’s name along with this web site address. I encourage you to drop by and take a dozen per peak with you to hand out to anyone who asks for more information about Flags on the 48.

Thank you for your participation!

Team Davey

Michael,

I would appreciate a misson statement for my hike up Osceola. What’s the best time on Friday to hook up with you for pick-up

Thanks
        Dave

Osceola peak coordinator

MtnMagic

MJ – Thank you so very much for your diligent and superb work. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
          :beer:

MichaelJ

Dave – I’ll be at the KOA midafternoon on Friday. I’m not sure how early it’s actually okay with the campground for me to arrive, but I’ll be there from whatever that time is, onward throughout the evening.

MtnMagic

KOA says check-in time 11 am. I plan to be there early too. I want to reserve a decent spot!

MichaelJ

Remember that around my tent is a “no snoring” zone. 😉

MITOCmike

Are these mission statement cards essentially just the text from the main FOT48 page, or do you have something different prepared? If it’s different, is there any chance you can post a PDF so those of us not heading to the KOA can print a copy? Thanks!

MichaelJ

Essentially the same, just laid out nicely and slightly word-edited to fit. Hey Chris … where’d you put the link?

MITOCmike

In case anyone else need it last minute, the link to the card is: http://www.saletnik.org/spool/fot48-2006.pdf

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The forum ‘2006 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.