Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Can’t report route

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #48181 |

Once registered I was told to list the route via this email message:

As Peak Coordinator, you are required to post your intended route in the 2013 Trips & Routes Forum [http://comm.flagsonthe48.org/viewforum.php?f=71] by
      September 12, 2013 to allow the others in your group to plan.

Going to that forum, though, I get this message:

You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

That said, I’m considering one of two routes: Zealand Rd to Lincoln Woods… or, better still, I’m leaning towards doing a loop from Hale (via the Fire Warden’s Rd), over Zealand, Guyot, then over Bond to Bondciff (hitting West Bond before or after depending on time, of course), then doubling back to the Twins. It’ll be an early start and we’ll probably come out in the dark to in order to keep the flag on summit for the full two hours, but it’ll be a cool peak to do.

RunnerHiker

I’m in the same boat as you. I get the same error. I have Zealand (USAFR) and I’d like to post my route plan and poop sheet.

Stephen

I believe I have fixed the permissions on the forums. Please try again to post your routes!

-Stephen

Chris

Sorry about that guys, thanks for correcting Stephen!

RunnerHiker

Thanks for the quick turn around guys. This will be the first time I’m able to participate as it does not conflict with my military duty. Always wanted to do this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.