Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #47991 |

First off, my apologies on the delay here. Book numbers from the fish hatchery are 3.9 miles to the summit with 2700′ of gain (3h 20min). Without having hiked with anyone in the group, I would say planning on somewhere around book is fine to allow us plenty of time to get up and enjoy each others’ company. Also depending on how the group is feeling, I would be open to heading north on the Kilkenny Ridge Trail and paying a visit to The Bulge and The Horn to make this hike into a loop. I am a shameless peakbagger and have been up here before, but not currently working on the NEHH makes me indifferent to whether or not we loop it. I plan on being at the trailhead around 8a.m. or so, drinking some coffee and sharing some pastries. Hoping to get on the trail by 8:45-9. I drive a grey, four door Honda Civic. Really excited to get out and support this great cause and meet some new hikers and friends!

You can contact me privately at theprocook131 at yahoo.com for more info 🙂

Dmosher

I’m not familiar with this Mt. Which trail head are you referring to? Off of York Pond Road, then up Bunnell Notch Trail to KilKenny? I’d be up for the loop (Bulge, Horn, then down the Unknown Pond Trail) if this is the intended hike.

Let me know, thanks!

Derrick

procook131

Yes Derrick, you are correct. See you on Sunday!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘2011 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.