Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
      #48431 |

Hello Everyone,
      There is a small group of 5 that will be headed up to the summit on Saturday and are going to try to do a overnight at the Cabot Cabin. We are planning on starting at the York Pond Trail then onto Bunnell Notch Trail and then to Kilkenny Ridge Trail up to the Cabot Cabin and across to the summit. Anyone who would like to join is welcome. We do not have a actual start time for this part of our hike. Our group tends to be a little slower so we thought we could get a jump on the hike. If we all meet at the summit around 11, 11:30 we can meet everyone and work together to raise the flagpole and flag. I have a pole that we have used in the past, it extends to 15 -20 ft. I am working on trying to get it a little higher to get it over the tree line. Mark and I both have a flag we are going to fly. If anyone else has a flag they would like to fly we can make sure we get it up. Any questions or suggestions let me know.
      Thanks,
      BrownShirt

BrownShirt

Hello Everyone,
        Hope the weather holds out for us on Sunday. The small group of 5 are reversing the way up and are going to head up Unknown Pond Trail Saturday and then reach the summit on Sunday. Hope to see everyone there. Any questions let me know.
        Thanks,
        BrownShirt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.