Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Attention all Primary Contacts!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47551 |

I’ve been getting several messages from the “other hikers” that would like to know the Trip Leaders Routes and start-times. Primary Contacts, Please post this information in the 2007 Trips and Routes folder. Should you need to register for the site to do this, this is how it is done:

http://forums.flagsonthe48.org/viewtopic.php?t=2506

:flag: Many thanks :flag:

SilentCal

Once again, please post your trip plans!

troop37

Due to lack of group space at Lafayette campground (apparently one site that must be reserved in the spring), Troop 37 won’t be able to hike and place a flag on Liberty. We’re very sorry. We hope to know the ropes of how to pull this off better next year. If anyone wants to take our place, please do. If I can un-signup on the signup page, I’ll do that too. Again we all regret the late cancellation, I hope you have some patience with the well-intentioned bumblers. Thank you for organizing such a substantial and one-of-a-kind event!

Greg Root, Troop 37

troop37

Hi,

I ceded the Liberty summit and the McDonnells say they’re going. We’ve retooled this into a family hike without the troop, so we’ll be on Liberty Spring Trail bright and early with a flag, and hope to share the peak and experience with other hikers.

Thanks again for your patience.

Greg

MichaelJ

Awesome- thanks, Greg!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.