Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47657 |

Hi Jayne & Scott,
      I was wondering if either of you had any route plans or ideas. Also was wondering if you guys would be camping or lodging in the area, if so where? I look forward to meeting and hiking with both of you.
      Ryan

Jayne

Hi Ryan,
        I am going to do the Airline trail to Adams. It’s the most direct and protected. I plan on being at trailhead (Appalachia parking lot) at 8:00- for me, it will not take longer than 3′ 30″ to hike it. I hike at a moderate speed, but not blazing. I have a group of folks going also. Wear something patriotic so I can find you. I will probably drive up from southern NH in the morning. Where are you coming from? I don’t know Scott.
        Jayne

ryan c

Jayne,
          Thanks for the info. I will be coming from Holderness and will plan on being at appalachia around 7:30. I am familiar with airline and will try to keep up. 😀 If you need me to bring anything or would like me to carry anything please ask. See you then.
          Ryan

Jayne

Hi Ryan,
            The weather is not looking optimum for the day. Maybe some hot tea is in order. We will have the flag and pole setup. If you want to get a head start, we’ll either see you on the trail or at the top. Be safe.

Jayne

ryan c

Ill have my wife with me and we will look for you guys at trailhead, otherwise we’ll see you on top.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2008 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.