Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion A poignant Thank you. You should read this

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
      #48258 |

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to say thank you for helping to organize this wonderful event. I found out about this event completely by accident since my husband and I decided to hike Mt. Moosilauke

on 9/14 for our 6th wedding anniversary. At breakfast, someone told us about the flags on 48 and when we arrived at the summit, I was very humbled to see an American flag flying in the wind in memory of those who died. We lost a family member, Madeline “Amy” Sweeney, who was one of the flight attendants of American Flight 11. The FBI told us that because of the information that Amy was able to quickly relay to American Airline headquarters, they were able to identify the terrorists and act quickly to shut down all the airports across the US. She took a huge risk and paid the ultimate price with her life.

On behalf of our family, we’re very grateful to the group and thank you for remembering our loved ones.

Best Regards,

Jacqui
      :flag: :flag:

And that’s why we will keep doing this :smash:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.