Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion 2011 Ten years of Flags

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #47935 |

Just some information for everyone out there.

Flag Day June 14th 2011, Reminders of the event will be posted around the web.

Monday July 11th 2011 at 6:00 pm. Signups will open for ALL peaks.

If you would like to pre-register for the alternate access peaks of Cannon, Washington or Wildcat D, that window will be open from June 14th to July 11th and information on how to do that will be posted on June 14th.

SUNDAY September 11th 2011 is the date for next year’s event. The event will not be on a Saturday next year. When the 11th falls on a Sunday, it will be held on that day. It will go back to a Saturday in 2012.

Should anyone have any questions of any type, you can pm me or send along an email by clicking the tab on the left.

On a more personal note, just want to thank everyone for their words of encouragement for me and my wife from last year. Honestly, I quit this event at the end of September and some good friends and thoughtful e-mails have convinced me otherwise. So, I’m going to throw as much weight as I can into making this the best year yet! :flag:

New Hampshire

And so it begins! :flag: 8) :flag:

Brian

tfr

I remember a few years we had some nasty weather come in on us. A woman I know (Carol White) is writing a book about harrowing experiences in the Whites. If you know of any, please let me know, and I will put you in touch with her.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.