Forums Flags on the 48 Information Pictures 2007 Photo Albums Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
      #47586 |

I’ve created the albums for all the peaks for 2007, so please post your photos at will! You should not have any issues posting, as long as you’re logged in here. I won’t be back until Sunday afternoon, so if you have any issues please feel free to send me a Private Message and I’ll get back to you then.

One thing to note, the peak albums are listed as they are in the signup list, so if you’re looking for North Tripyramid, it will be with the T’s (Tripyramid, North).

Looking forward to some great pics!

SilentCal

We are simply looking for a photo of the flag at the summit. Pictures of the hiking group are optional but welcomed and encouraged.

Bring an extra ziploc bag along in case it rains. We would not like to see anyone damage their cameras from the rain.

nopepr

FYI

We have a bunch of great pics.

MichaelJ

Oops! Indeed, there are “46 albums” there, not 48. We’ll get them up asap and then those great pics can all get posted!

Thanks for letting us know.

MITOCmike

I believe it’s the Twins that are missing; I’ve got some photos from S. Twin that are ready to go when the album appears 🙂

Thanks for all your hard work!

Jason Berard

I’m can’t seem to figure out how to post photos to the Adams album. I read the “how to post photos” thread, but that didn’t seem to help. Yet again showing my computer illiteracy….. 😳

uphillklimber

Don’t feel so bad, I can’t get my pics posted either. I followed the directions from the 2006 posting directions, but can not find the admin options or a drop down menu.

I’ll sit in the dunce corner with you.

gram

I think we’re waiting for everyone to get home and activate the gallery and also set up the trip report folder.

We had a great day yesterday on Cannon!

Chris

Hi folks. The N. and S. Twin albums are created, and everyone should be able to post your pictures. Please let me know what kind of problems you’re having and I should be able to fix them. One thing to note, you must be logged in to the forum to post your pictures. This is to prevent SPAM.

uphillklimber

There is some small blue print right in the middle, that says:

Hey! Add some photos

Downloading now!

Frodo

The albums are coming together 🙂 , but I have 2 questions:

How do we “highlite” a picture to make it the one that everyone sees when scrolling thru the gallery, and how do we add comments to other people’s pictures?

Chris

To highlight a photo, go to the photo you wish to highlight and use the dropdown below that photo. Choose “Highlight” in that dropdown.

That same drop down shold offer you the option to print comments. You have to be logged in to do either of these…

SilentCal

24 peak photos out of 48.

Mine will be awhile before I get to post them.

I got a video that will be going on youtube to show just how windy it was on Jefferson.

SilentCal

29 out of 48. Getting there. :flag:

SilentCal

37 out of 48. Keep them coming!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.