Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Good luck everyone! Reply To: Good luck everyone!

ken

well said – – hope everyone has a good hike – i know i enjoyed south kinsman last year – – – – – besides those n.h. 48 that are being “flagged” i know a canadian constable is going up maine’s highpoint (mt. katahdin) saturday, i will be climbing n.y.’s (mt. marcy) and i know a group will also be up washington a little earlier than the flags on the 48 crew – – i would have liked it if there was going to be flags on mansfield vermont, greylock mass. and frissell ct. but as of now i haven’t heard of anyone “volunteering” – – – if anyone should hear of a climb of any other state highpoint let me know and if we can get in touch with them we can give them some credit for it on the website (last year when i did mt. marcy on 9/11 there was a 46er there with a small flag, so it is possible that someone will be up other mountains), or if anyone knows of any parties that would be willing to do either (or both)let them know that they could flag them (mansfield, vt. and greylock, ma. both have roads so they dont have to be hikers), let them know and i will make sure they are included with the other state highpoint climbers.