Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Post-Event Gathering Post-event gathering Reply To: Post-event gathering

SilentCal

Last year, we met up with several other hikers at the Woodstock Inn in North Woodstock for some dinner and beers. Overall I think we had groups from about 10 of the summits show up. We had a good time recounting how the day went and swapped stories of flagpole designs and general reactions towards the event. The Inn was very crowded though, due to the Highland Games that are held that weekend. But this year the Highland Games moved to somewhere else and the crowds should not be as bad. To figure out who was who, someone suggested wearing something flag related. I suppose this could work again. I won’t get there until about 6:30 but not everyone finished hiking at the same time and some people had a ways to drive to get there. It’s too bad you can’t make it Greg. A lot of people asked about you last year and wanted to say thanks for everything that you did. Anyone doing anything the night before. I just may throw a cookout!