Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #47585 |

The scouts who are doing Mt. Tom noticed Mt. Field was not covered. We will be sending a party from Mt. Tom over to Mt. Field to raise a flag.

Dirt

great to see you splitting forces to cover two peaks. We’ll all be looking forward to trip reports and pictures from both summits.

Chris

Thanks so much guys, that’s the spirit! Please remember to take pictures!

angewrite

I will also be heading to Mt Field. It will be great to see you up there and if your troop decides to only cover Mt Tom that will be fine as a friend will be joining me to the top. We will be taking the Avalon trail. I am assuming that is your inteded route???

angewrite

Also we will be bringing flag and pole and intend to start up at 7 (which means it will be closer to 7:30 or 8)

SilentCal

Awesome. thanks Troop97 and angewrite. Like Chris said. Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

bikehikeskifish

Bobcat,

If you read this, e-mail me, please. timlucia [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Thanks!
                  Tim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘2007 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.